Rules and Regulations
All students will be expected to read and abide by the rules and regulations set forth below.
- All students will be required to be on time for their lesson, as scheduled. If the teacher is running 5 minutes or more over the student's scheduled time, the student may knock on the door to let the teacher know it is time for his/her lesson to begin.
- Should a student be late for a lesson, the student will be entitled to the time that remains in their lesson; however, the lesson will conclude at its scheduled time.
- Should a student fail to appear for a lesson without proper notification, payment will still be required. If a student "no shows" there will be no make-up lesson allowed.
- If a lesson must be cancelled, the student must notify the teacher by email AND also by phone or text before 7pm the night before a scheduled lesson. Failure to do so will be deemed a "last minute" cancellation. It is understood that emergencies do happen; therefore, one make-up session per calendar year is allowed for a "last minute" cancellation. All cancelled lessons are to be made up during that month, at the teacher's convenience. More than one "last minute" cancellation of a lesson per calendar year will result in that lesson being forfeit, and payment will still be due. Use your one pass wisely. There will be no exceptions. A "no show" is not a last minute cancellation.
- If the teacher cannot fill your time slot with another student, she has the right to deny make-up lessons, even with proper notification.
- A student who habitually misses and/or frequently reschedules his/her lessons, for whatever reason, will be dropped from the teacher's schedule.
- June, July, and December are months that students often travel. If you are planning to be out of town, please discuss your plans with the teacher prior to these months to schedule your lessons accordingly. The discounted rate will then be applied to each class rather than the full month.
- In this case, the teacher works in the film/music business, in addition to giving lessons. If she has to cancel a private session due to the unpredictable nature of her business, the teacher will work with the student to schedule a make-up class at a time convenient to both parties.
- It is the desire of this teacher to maintain the highest of standards as a professional; hence the student and his/her family are expected to act accordingly.
- The following is a list of holidays on which Performer's Edge Dallas will not be holding lessons. On all other days, lessons will be held as usual and are subject to the terms of this agreement.
- 4th of July
- Halloween (after 5pm)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
On Halloween Day, students are welcome to borrow costumes/wigs/props from Performer's Edge Dallas. A deposit will be required, but it will be returned upon the safe return of items borrowed.