Rules and Regulations
All students will be expected to read and abide by the rules and regulations set forth below.
- All students will be required to be on time for their lesson, as scheduled. If the teacher is running 5 minutes or more over the student's scheduled time, the student may knock on the door to let the teacher know it is time for his/her lesson to begin.
- Should the Talent be unable to attend class, Talent is responsible to contact the instructor prior to that Student may contact instructor via mobile or e-mail. Make-up classes, refunds, or discounts will not be issued to Talent, should they miss class. Any and all
Talent accepted into this class, is held to a very high standard and must respect the time of the instructor and fellow classmates.
- All talent will be required to be prepared, on time, and ready to work when class
- Director and Owner has the right to make final disciplinary action if Talent habitually misses class, for whatever reason, or is disrespectful and/or This may result in expelling Talent from class.
- Talent is expected to always conduct themselves in a courteous and professional
- If the instructor has to miss a session for any reason, she will hire a qualified replacement to substitute for her.
- The following is a list of holidays on which Performer's Edge Dallas will not be holding On all other days, lessons will be held as usual and are subjected to the terms of this:
- 4th of July
- Halloween (after 5pm)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Director and owner reserves the right to make any adjustments that deems fit.
- Talent and Cassie are to remain in contact/communication from the time of attending class, until Talent and Owner part ways. This including but not limited to telephonic conference, text message, email, Facebook messenger, etc. If Talent begins to ignore or not respond to Director, Director reserves the right to replace talents spot in class, and Talent will be placed on a waitlist until a spot is available. All deposit and tuition payments are non-refundable.
- If the Owner and Director cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Owner and Director's illness or injury, then Director will return all fees to the Talent but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. In the event of an unforeseen emergency, Owner and Director will make all reasonable effort to arrange for a substitute Instructor to conduct services.
- Late fees will be due in the amount of $15.00 if Talent is two days Should talent be one week (seven days,) Director and Owner reserves the right to decide if Talent will continue to be a part of the studio roster.
- I agree that Performers Edge Studio may use photographs, Videos, footage, of Talent, for purposes of illustration, advertising, and web content as examples for the studio’s portfolio.